Saturday, June 30, 2012

Capped!

I am absolutely smitten with the metallic trend, and even more so with the metal cap shoes that seem to be popping up every where recently!
I'm especially loving the merge of the metal cap with the pointed pump trend! Now I know you might be cringing at the thought that pointed shoes are back in...let's be real, it feels like there's a toe orgy going on down there the way they're all squeezed in and awkwardly rubbing on each other, but alas, yes, they are back. 
If you are still not convinced, it's ok, there is a good variety of shoes to choose from that are sporting the metal capped trend.
If you think the metal cap is too reminiscent of a dominatrix, then there are other options too. Some designers are combining the color blocking trend with the caps to create a fun and bright shoe.
What to rock them with? Just about anything. 
Jeans: skinny, colored, cuffed, or cut-off, I think the metal tips add a rock-star edge to any pair of jeans.
Skirts: I love the pointed metal caps with pencil skirts, as well as ruffled or peplum skirts.


1. Yves Saint Laurent, $795
2. Loeffler Randall, $295
3. Tory Burch, $265
4. Dorothy Perkins, $79
5. Asos, $41
6. Oasis, $59
7. Reiss Alicia, $171
8. Giuseppe Zanotti
9. Kelsi Dagger, $79
10. A Wear, $27
11. Asos, $99
I personally can't wait to get my hands on a pair of these!


Christian Louboutin 





2 comments:

  1. sexy shoessss!

    http://www.whatevereveramen.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! Thanks for stopping by! Please come again.
      x x

      Delete