Sunday, June 24, 2012

Birthday Biiish!



My birthday is in exactly a month from today. That's July 24th for those of you who, like me, have trouble remembering what the date is.
Anyway, I thought I would take this opportunity to put together my birthday wish list :)
Be sure to check back to see what I actually do get for my birthday.

Chunky Bracelet, MARC by Marc Jacobs, $128
Brooklyn Bridge Ring, $17
Skull and Crossbones Ring, The Great Frog London, $210
Skull Print Scarf, Alexander McQueen, $420
Sunglasses, Yves Saint Laurent, $325
Sneakers, SUPRA, $120
No Sleep Till Brooklyn, Bangle, Kate Spade, $88
Nike Sneakers, $195
Purse, CHANEL, $5,948
Clutch, Alexander McQueen, $2,095
Gotham City Ring, nOir jewelry, $225
Wrap Bracelet, nOir jewelry, $145
Dinner with Jay Z, $priceless

No comments:

Post a Comment